Things To Do In Australia Activities
And Experiences For Everyone
There are thousands of things to do in Australia to keep you busy while holidaying or enjoying an adventure road trip.
Whether you are looking for adventure or relaxing, getting wet or staying dry, staying on land or flying high, enjoying nature in a zoo or in their natural habitat.
Australia has the full range of activities and experiences you can enjoy on your holidays.
Here are a few adventurous, exciting, scary, relaxing, scenic, amazing, life changing suggestions and ideas you maybe interested in doing.
Adventurous Things To Do In Australia
- Experience the thrill of a jet boat.
- Learn to abseil or rock climb.
- Do a hot lap in a V8 race car.
- Experience the thrill and excitement of hot air ballooning.
- Take a leap – go skydiving.
- Learn how to round up stock and crack a whip.
- Fly in a jet fighter.
- Ride the fastest theme park ride.
- Have a go at stunt driving.
- Go white water rafting.
- Go on a horse or camel ride.
- Do the 'Bridge' climb in Sydney.
- Join a cycle group and explore.
- Go on a ghost tour.
- Try Barramundi fishing in the Top End.
- Visit the Gold Coast theme parks.
- Drive a Ferrari, Hummer or Mustang for a day.
Get Wet Things To Do And Enjoy In Australia
- Swim with or feed dolphins.
- Swim with 30,000 fresh water crocodiles in Lake Argyle.
- Learn to surf.
- Swim in Lake Mckenzie at Fraser Island.
- Swim with Crocodiles in the Cage of Death in Darwin.
- Scuba dive or snorkel between beautiful marine life.
Culture And Relaxtion Things To Do In Australia
- Be pampered – enjoy a massage and spa.
- Discover our unique Aboriginal culture.
- Find the most unique resort
- Experience our wineries, food and coffee shops.
Unique Aussie Things To Do
- Fossick for opals at Coober Pedy.
- Go bush and see our natural habitat.
- Cuddle a kangaroo, visit a zoo or wildlife park.
- Visit Australia’s Outback.
- See crocs in their natural habitat.
- Pan for gold at Sovereign Hill.
- Experience the Top End of Australia.
- Play golf at Australia's most remote golf course at Coober Pedy.
- Take a Beer & BBQ cooking class.
- Catch a Murray Cod.
- Ride a camel in the Outback or on Cable beach.
- Hug a Boab tree.
- Ride a Harley motorbike around Ayers Rock - Uluru.
- Skywalk over a rainforest.
- Have a beer at an outback pub.
Admire The View Things To See In Australia
- Climb or walk around Uluru - Ayers Rock.
- Drive the Great Ocean Road and admire the stunning views.
- Cruise around our beautiful islands.
- Visit our mountains, with or without snow.
- Experience an Outback sunrise and sunset in Central Australia.
- Learn to sail at some spectacular locations.
- Ride the Ghan between Adelaide and Darwin.
- Drive on the Stuart Highway.
My family love travelling this amazing unique country.
I guarantee you will too.
Australia has something for everyone.
For More Exciting Things To Do In Australia Go To www.wottodo.com.au
Explore this Map of the Gold Coast Queensland
View Larger Map
This Google Earth Map of the Gold Coast Queensland can be 'double clicked on' or dragged to change it or use the arrows to enlarge for better detail of the destination.
To refresh the Map of the Gold Coast Queensland and page Click Here.
This is a stunning birdseye view of the Gold Coast and the area.
The Gold Coast is one of Australi's most popular destinations and is always listed in the Top 10 Australia destinations.
Related Pages - Preparing for your Holiday
Using Travel Maps Of Australia
Useful Free Online Maps For Planning
Ways To Adventure Travel Australia And Explore
Road Trip Directions,
Distances And Destinations Guide
OR Go to the Site Map to see every Travel Australia page available on this website. Newest pages are marked.
Go from Things To Do In Australia to Holidays In Australia Main Page
Go from Things To Do In Australia to Travel Australia Home Page
Return To Top Of Page